- Information, documentation and downloads available on this website are intended for general guidance only. They are not, and cannot be relied upon as if they were, legal or professional advice. If you use any information, documentation or downloads available on this website you do so entirely at your own risk. If you require legal advice on any issue or in relation to any matter touched upon on our website please contact us on (+353) (0)23 888 00 88, e-mail me at flor [at] thesolicitorsguide [dot] com, or call to our offices in person at 10 Ashe Street, Clonakilty, Co. Cork, Ireland to arrange an appointment. I exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of my website or my e-mail subscription messages or any information, documentation or downloads provided via any of these sources or reliance on the contents of any of them.
- Submission of an enquiry via this website or by e-mail or subscription to our e-mail database or accessing information, documentation or downloads from this website shall not give rise to any lawyer client relationship between you and me at any stage.
- You agree that you will not arrange for any other website to be connected to any part of our website without my prior consent in writing.
- From time to time our website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience only. The existence of a link does not signify that I endorse either the third party, their website, or its content (or any of them), and I shall have no responsibility for any of them.
- Flor McCarthy is the owner of the copyright in the content of my site which shall include the layout and text as well as the general “look and feel” of my website and any unauthorized copying or reproduction of any aspect of my website or any part of it is strictly prohibited (except to such extent permitted by law, if any).
- Except where otherwise stated, legal content on my website is based on the laws of Ireland. My website and its use is governed by the law of the Republic of Ireland and the Irish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes connected to it.