TBG Inner Circle
Rules of Membership
Step 2 of 2
Membership of TBG Elite Inner Circle is strictly subject to adherence with these rules. If you agree to join you agree to the rules.
- Inner Circle (Inner Circle) is a community of forward thinking lawyers run by Two Bald Guys Limited (TBG).
- Admittance to membership is subject to approval by TBG and shall be at the absolute discretion TBG.
- Everything shared by members in Inner Circle is confidential and shall be maintained as such by all members and not divulged to anyone outside of Inner Circle.
- Members are here to share with and help one another. It is a community of mutual support.
- Members are urged to take action. None of the ideas, techniques and methods shared with you in Inner Circle will be of any benefit to you if you don't put them to use in your business. We can't enforce this, it's your business. But members who refuse to take action may be asked to leave.
- Members are encouraged to develop their own niches and wherever possible and appropriate to refer work outside of their niches to other suitably qualified members in other niches.
- Members are encouraged to share ideas and experiences and to mentor less experienced members. When other members share things that have worked for them or give you the benefit of their experience and you would like to try something similar, don’t just copy another member’s ideas or methods without permission, get their consent first. Members are required to act with mutual courtesy and respect. Collegiality is our prime directive.
- Access to membership resources, including the archives and CPD certificates, is subject to continued membership.
- Your individual membership subscription is set when you join and will never increase as long as you remain a continuous member in good standing. If you cease membership and apply to re-join and are approved, the membership subscription payable will be the rate applying at re-admittance.
- If you cease membership within the first two months of membership and you feel that you have not received full value for your membership subscription you shall be entitled to claim a full refund of the first two months membership subscription paid by you. If you cease membership after the first two months of membership no refunds will be made.
- Members shall not use the network to offer or promote products or services to other members that have not first been approved by TBG.
- Breach of the terms shall result in immediate termination of membership. In that event the current month’s membership fee shall be refunded (of if paid in advance for the year the current month together with any future remaining months for that year) and no other refunds shall be made. Access to the network and resources shall be withdrawn immediately.
- Inner Circle is dedicated to developing, promoting and fostering innovative and ethical success systems for members in accordance with best practice and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Members shall not engage in any unlawful or unethical activities in Inner Circle and you shall indemnify TBG to the fullest extent possible for any liability, loss, damage or associated costs arising as a result of breach of this term by you.
- Inner Circle is dedicated to helping its members become ever more competitive in the highly competitive markets in which they work. Inner Circle promotes and fosters effective competition by members in the marketplace for legal professional services. Members shall not use the Inner Circle network or events to engage in any anti-competitive or unlawful concerted practices or to co-ordinate on pricing or markets or to hold anti-competitive meetings and you shall indemnify TBG to the fullest extent possible for any liability, loss, damage or associated costs arising as a result of breach of this term by you.
- Inner Circle facilitates an unmoderated email discussion group (Discussion Group) which all current members are entitled and encouraged to join. The names of all members of Inner Circle who are currently members of the Discussion Group will be visible to all other members of the Discussion Group and members of Inner Circle joining and continuing to use the Discussion Group consent to the use of all personal data submitted by them to the Discussion Group for these purposes. Members joining and continuing to use the Discussion Group must identify themselves using their correct personal names and aliases are not permitted. TBG do not verify the identities of members for the purposes of participation in the Discussion Group and make no representation or warranty to members as to the accuracy of any list of members visible at any time and accept no liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
- All members are individuals and TBG does not accept any liability to any member for the actions or statements of any other member or group of members. You agree that TBG shall not be responsible for anything communicated by any other member on the Discussion Group. You agree not to make any defamatory statements in respect of any other member and, in the event that you do, you agree to indemnify TBG to the fullest extent possible for any liability, loss, damage or associated cost arising as a result.
- All information, documentation and downloads available in Inner Circle are intended for general guidance only. They are not, and cannot be relied upon as if they were, legal, marketing or professional advice. If you use any information, documentation or downloads available in Inner Circle you do so entirely at your own risk. TBG excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of Inner Circle, its website, Discussion Group or e-mail subscription messages or any information, documentation or downloads provided via any of these sources or reliance on the contents of any of them.
- Any decision on approval of membership, termination of membership, interpretation of the rules or otherwise in relation to membership shall be at the absolute discretion of TBG who shall not be required to give reasons for any decision and whose decision shall be final.
- With the exception of rules numbered 9 and 10 above, these rules shall be subject to change from time to time and changes shall be notified to members via email. Continued membership shall be deemed to be acceptance of any changes. Rules currently numbered 9 and 10 above will never change as long as you remain a continuous member in good standing.