[GDPR for Solicitors]
Rules of Participation
Step 2 of 2
Participation in [GDPR for Solicitors] is strictly subject to adherence with these rules. If you agree to join you agree to the rules.
- [GDPR for Solicitors] is an information programme provided by Two Bald Guys Limited [TBG].
- Admittance is subject to approval by [TBG] and shall be at the absolute discretion of [TBG].
- [GDPR for Solicitors] is a firm wide licence and you may share the link to join with anyone in your own firm. But you may not share the link with anyone outside of your own firm and you agree not to do so. You agree that breach of this term will be grounds for immediate termination of your access to the programme without refund.
- Participants shall not use the programme to offer or promote products or services to other participants that have not first been approved by [TBG].
- Breach of the terms shall result in immediate termination.
- [TBG] is dedicated to developing, promoting and fostering innovative and ethical success systems for members in accordance with best practice and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Participants shall not engage in any unlawful or unethical activities in [GDPR for Solicitors] and you shall indemnify [TBG] to the fullest extent possible for any liability, loss, damage or associated costs arising as a result of breach of this term by you.
- All members are individuals and [TBG] does not accept any liability to any member for the actions or statements of any other member or group of members. You agree that [TBG] shall not be responsible for anything communicated by any other member at any event or on any platform hosted or provided by [TBG]. You agree not to make any defamatory statements in respect of any other member and, in the event that you do, you agree to indemnify [TBG] to the fullest extent possible for any liability, loss, damage or associated cost arising as a result.
- All information, documentation and downloads available in [GDPR for Solicitors] are intended for general guidance only. They are not, and cannot be relied upon as if they were, legal or professional advice. If you use any information, documentation or downloads available in [GDPR for Solicitors] you do so entirely at your own risk. You accept that you are solely responsible for compliance with your own legal obligations and any decisions taken by you in relation to such compliance is entirely a matter for you. [TBG] excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of [GDPR for Solicitors], its website, e-mail subscription messages or any information, documentation or downloads provided via any of these sources or reliance on the contents of any of them.
- Any decision on approval of participation, termination, interpretation of the rules or otherwise in relation to membership shall be at the absolute discretion of [TBG] who shall not be required to give reasons for any decision and whose decision shall be final.